Today, we'll be doing a live overview of git and what it's got to offer. We'll go over
- Version Control System (VCS)
- VCS 101 (at 10000 m/h).
- Why git?
- Getting started with git
- Installation and Environment Setup
- Using git locally
- Common commands
- Setting up a local git repo.
- Tracking changes
- Using git remotely
- Remote repo hosting options.
- Setting up a remote git repo.
- Reflect local changes in remote repo.
- Push and Pull.
The goal is that by the end of the day, you've got some good insight on the topics above. Hopefully, you've also gained insights on how this can help you in your workflow.
Thanks for being part of this event.